Sunday, January 27, 2008

Back at it.

Well I'm back with more motivation to continue the Blog. I was a bit frustrated by not being able to find it on Google. But I have had some good encouragement from fellow plant nuts (Thanks Mom) and I hope to continue posts on a regular basis. The Physocarpus 'Lady in Red' post was the top hit on Google so thats nice to see. I invite your feed back on subjects you are interested in. I have a tendency to get interested in a plant group, and then research it to the max. In the last few months I have done allot of research on the following genera.
Heuchera
Helleborus
Cordyline
Fritillaria
Astelia
Sedum
Dianella

I will continue to post my results and some great photos of the different varieties out there.
Bye for now. Post again soon - Ryan

No comments: